Monday, November 20, 2006

Jessica's Must Have Items!

Jessica's Pick!
Current color mood: RED

Click on images to view products at vendor's website.
If I were stranded on a desert island, and could only have 2 things with me, I would have to have a fabulous handbag and my Clinique eye shadow primer (touch base). I did live life before without these two wonderful items - but NO longer.

Lets start with a must have handbag (left), my current pick, and this changes frequently with my mood, is this beeeutiful red Guess handbag! It comes in 3 colors and is under $40 - which is very important, because love handbags I do - but pay over $40 I do not! Only because my mood changes so often with which handbag I really love, that I can't afford to buy the $300 Coach handbag because in 2 months, on to the next one I am!


So, my second must have, Clinique eye shadow primer. Rewind, umm say 2 years, I would put foundation on my face, ooohh, beautiful blank canvas right? Then add my newly purchased Cover Girl eye shadow. The one I seriously spent 40 minutes deciding which color would be absolutely perfect (no need to buy 2 at $7 each when only one would fit in my tight budget). I very carefully apply my $7 eye shadow with my $14 eye shadow brush, walk out of the house feeling like Mia Tyler, only to see that 2 hours later, my eye shadow is creased! UGH - the insanity! I thought, there must be some way of getting eye shadow crease-proof! Then I found out, eye shadow primer (or touch base). After a trip to the Clinque makeup counter at my local Meier&Franks (now Macy's), I'm officially in love with Clinque's eye shadow primer. Trust me, I'm the queen of all frugal shoppers, and this $13 lasts me around 4 months and is the best $13 I spend on my makeup supplies. There are many brands on the market, I'm sure they all work, but I'm here to personally certify Clinique eye shadow primer numero uno! Try it girls, trust me, you'll love it! Even makes $.99 eye shadow stay on all day!

Let me know your tips! Comment away ladies - comment away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home