Monday, November 20, 2006

I love it! You will too!



My picks today come from Victoria's Secret, and Sephora. My first pick is from Victoria's Secret. Seriously girls. This lip plumper works. I use it as a base before I put on my other lip glosses, lipsticks, or powders. It makes your lips tingle and gives it a fuller plumped out look. Sounds strange, but it really does work! Try it, let me know what you thought!

Quick Tip: Yes, I do put some eyeshadows on my lips, and so should you! It's a killer trick. Try putting your favorite lipstick looking eyeshadow on your lips, then top it with a gloss! It works as a great lipstick, and people will be asking about your lipstick the whole time you wear it!




My second choice is this eye wand duo that comes from Victoria's Secret. Victoria's Secret sells it for $20, but to be quite honest, I buy it at Sephora for about $12. There are so many different looks that you can produce with this bad girl! I've used it in dramatic ways, punk looking ways, classic chic and so much more! I even use the bronze portion as a lip gloss, with that lip plumper over it! This eye shadow goes on as a liquid but dries as a satin like matte. Great stuff!
http://victoriassecret.com
http://www.sephora.com


Muah!

Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home