Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Santa - here's my list! Jessica's been a good girl

Ok Santa, Jessica has been a good girl this year! So, I thought I would pass along my list. *wink* (Here's to wishing!) If I can't have anything, I really hope one of you ladies will at least get something from the list :-(.




I need a new necklace for those jeans I got on sale at Torrid! This would go perfectly....


A superb jadeite bead and diamond necklace!
$2,600,000-3,200,000 at Christie's Auction House
Photo: Christies.com










Parcel of Land at the 8th Wonder of the World!~
"The Palm island, Jebel Ali, Dubai is considered to be the eighth wonder of the world. Visable from outerspace this is truly a superb opportunity to live in luxury. "$5.5M


SOLD! The agency sure makes this sound nice!
Photo: TEN Real Estate








2007 Lexus LS 460 L
The Car That Parks Itself!
4.6 liter V8 - 8speed automatic with 380 horsepower (oohhhhhh).
$71,000
Photo: Familycar.com












Dior Soft Lady Dior East/West Bag

$1,150
Comes in turquoise and sage colors too!
Photo: Eluxury.com


The Centurion Card,
popularly known as the Black Card, is American Express's most exclusive charge card. A new Centurion card crafted from anodized titanium! (nice)
Minimum annual spending required: $250,000



Click the photo to learn about the Black Card.
Photo: Wikipedia



In advance, thank you!
XOXO,
Jessica

1 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAt list! I think I might just print it out and leave it on my boys pillow to drop some hints..love the jade necklace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home