Monday, December 11, 2006

Yay for Kitten Heels!

Thank the shoe gods above, this season my feet-sies will be comfy. Finally, us girls with wide feet that LOVE pointed shoes, but HATE the pain of a heel any higher than, say um, 2"~! We can rejoice. Stock up! I am....and they look FAB with a nice pair of jeans. No one will ever know they are like 1" heels. You're so smart!

Here's my fav, this is from Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Find the same shoe at Payless Shoe Source for only $17.99 and get a BOGO 2nd! Click the image to buy directly from Target. For Payless, you'll have to visit a store.
XOXO,
Jessica

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love kitten heels too, and Target is a favorite shopping spot of mine to get some great deals, so I will be sure to check these cuties out!

Love the blog & can't wait for the magazine to hit the racks in 2007!

Peace & Love,
Ms. Aja B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home