Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I think this girl sizzles!




Meet my favorite Midday Mamacita, Cece! This Stylish Skorch'n Diva graces the pages of our online launch magazine! Keep your eyes open for our article about her. In the meantime, I have to plug this sassy girl! Cece is a DJ for Wild 96 fm out of the Bay Area (96.1 fm). Her radio show can also be heard online at www.wild96.com, from 10a-3pm. Call 1-866-wild-96-1 for requests!! Cece also has a myspace account! Visit her at www.myspace.com/ceciliamamacita


I surprised Cece today with a call from yours truly. (Carrie Woomer) This girl cracks me up! Her personality is enough to charge any soul to the hilt all day long! After some brief convo on the phone, she played a song for me on her show, and graciously plugged Skorch Mag, on air! She's so fab!


Personally, I'm in love with Cece's personal fashion and music tastes, which are semi eclectic and very now. This Skorch'n fashionista makes every girl wish they had curves!


Love ya girl!


Carrie




1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT!!! That is soooo awesome, SKORCH is destined for fame ladies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home